Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Paul Smith + Wedgewood


Paul Smith has teamed up with Wedgwood, England’s finest china company, to produced a limited-edition mug to raise money for the NSPCC Parkside Service in Notting Hill. Adorned with a signature Smith design of bright flowers that originally appeared in his catwalk collections, the fine bone china mug is available for $50 in a run of 1,250 pieces. Available for pre-order at Paul Smith, Wedgwood, and Wild at Heart stores in London, the mug will be launched at a star-studded party in Notting Hill on September 10, where guests will receive the ceramic collector’s item with planted grass inside. “Flowers and prints have always been important for the fabrics I use for my designs and working with Wild at Heart, who are my favorite florists, made it a logical design to use,” said Smith. Via Fashionweekdaily.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a must for me. I have to have it.