Thursday, September 20, 2007

Revealed: The Secret to True Happiness

I am full of articles today and I really liked this one from The Daily Mail with this photo...probably because I am too lazy to post anything I've got brewing which isn't much! I've had a lot of work-related training in the new job and have a weeks worth coming up next week which leaves little time for blogging about shopping-related items even though I still manage to squeeze in reading some magazines before bed. Speaking of that - I received the latest issue of InStyle yesterday and finished it in one sitting. Are magazines getting really boring or is it just me??? I've also found that there are so many "shopping" blogs now that all post the same thing that it doesn't matter if I don't post everyday. Someone else will pick up the slack! If I am not back tomorrow - everyone have a great weekend and I will try and post something at least on Sunday night for the upcoming week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have all the shopping blogs and fashion blogs on bloglines, plus the NYT and other various fashion resources. So I read the headline even if I don't read the whole article. No time for them all.

But most of the mags suck anymore. Most of my subscriptions have lapsed. Except Vogue and W.

Anonymous said...

And have a good weekend. :)

a. said...

It's too much information!

Totally agree about the mags...I let most of mine go but still have Vogue and W as well.

Brilliant Asylum said...

InStyle has little to offer these days, but as far as true fashion blogs go--yours is the only one I read. Please keep on doing what you are doing!