Saturday, October 18, 2008

A is for Anya

This is sort of an update - Although I am not a big fan of inexpensive bags because I find they don't hold up over time, I went ahead and pre-ordered two bags from the Anya Hindmarch for Target line and received them this past week. I have to say that I am impressed. They certainly aren't cheesy looking the way I thought they might be. I remember looking at the Vera Wang for Kohls line of bags and they looked good on the website but were awful in person. So here's the two bags I pre-ordered (I posted these before).

I went to Target today to pick up some hangers because I am finally going to attempt to switch my closet over for Fall/Winter and when I walked in there was a full display of Anya bags (I attribute this to the fact that I am pretty sure no one where I live knows who she is or any of the other designers they've had in past years) so I bought more! They are so cute in person. Like I said before, don't expect the quality of a $1500 Anya design but for the money I think they are stylish and much better than any of the other bags I've seen in the past.


2 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

damn... i was just headed to target then got distracted. i'll go tomorrow. i need a good carry-on bag for london.

mamacita said...

Yeah, I had to check them out in person first, but I was pretty impressed. I can't figure out why I need that clutch, but I just DO.