Friday, October 10, 2008

Juicy Couture 'My Dog for President'

Have I mentioned how sick I am of this presidential election? Is it me or does it feel like it has been going on for about 4 years? Also have you noticed how this election in particular has brought out the absolute WORST in people? I will be glad when it's over. Let the next guy be a punching bag for the state of this crappy economy! Personally I think this option is looking pretty good about now. Ok that's it for politics - everyone have a nice weekend and a lovely Columbus Day if you are lucky enough to have off!

3 comments:

KK said...

I am over politics too. Ugh. So annoying! At this point I wouldn't mind voting for my dog!!!! :)

Muffy said...

HAHAHAHA! Too cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

My dog, who is as dim as they come, would be better than that crotchety old jackhole. And seriously, she's smarter than that beauty pageant runner up.