Wednesday, November 12, 2008

butter LONDON

Come to Bed Red - ENOUGH SAID! A butter best seller for "Coco" wannabes.

butter LONDON is a 3 Free Company What is 3 free? Most major nail companies use toxic chemicals in their products. Why? Because they are cheap and unmonitored by the Food and Drug Administration. They are also extremely hazardous to humans, causing cancer, birth defects, neurological damage, and a host of other serious illnesses. butter LONDON products contain NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, and NO DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate). We believe in Colour, not Carcinogens. Made in the USA!I am also a fan of the Mango Peach Hand & Nail Creme - the back of the bottle says "We believe in Rock and Roll. Great Britan. Fashion. And the power of this Mango Peach Hand and Nail Creme, with natural anti-aging ingredients, to help smooth fine lines and increase the amount of oxygen in your skin and nails. Put an end to hands that look like your gran's with Mango Peach Hand and Nail Creme by butter LONDON."

butter LONDON products are great and available through Beauty.com - at least that's where I buy mine!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

There is a Butter store in Terminal B (I think) at Dulles airport and I bought a bottle of Saucy Jack--a red that looks terrific on my toes--and Yummy Mummy. The nice thing was there were tester bottles so you could test out a color if you wanted to. But it was very hard to choose.

a. said...

Good to know! I also like it when cosmetics brands do a sample size especially lipstick so you don't end up buying an entire tube of something you are going to hate. I know Laura Mercier does that and it's the best!

Michelle said...

I've never heard of Butter....I'm definitely going to have to check it out. I love classic red in nail polish. :) I have it on my toes. :)