Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bethesda Sunscreen Soap

I've been much better about applying sunscreen in the past few years but I still love the sun. I saw this today on Vital Juice last week and thought it was interesting.

Bethesda Sunscreen Soap, the first all-natural SPF body bar, promises to shield your skin even after you lather up. The multitasking soap contains a combination of protective, healing and moisturizing ingredients to leave you feeling safe, clean and soft all day long.

In the shower, the FDA-approved soap deposits an invisible layer of SPF 10 on skin to protect you from both UVA and UVB rays. Along with that, you'll get minerals, amino acids and 50+ vitamins (including A, C and E) to promote cell growth, reduce the signs of aging and sun damage, treat acne and feed dry skin.

While it's no replacement for your SPF 30, the $8 soap provides a base protection to make sure you're fully covered.


4 comments:

annechovie said...

What a cool idea! Hope you have a great week!

Ashley Paige said...

ah! i love this! thanks for sharing!

What Kate Wore said...

What a great find, I didn't even know something like this was available!

Zoë Moët said...

Wow, is that real?? That's exactly what I need! I'm really good about doing my face (SPF moisturizer) but I always blow off screening the rest of my body (who has extra time in the morning anyway?) this sounds perfect, I'll have to investigate!