Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lilly P. Beachy Gift Set

Last Christmas I bought the "Squeeze" scent in both a candle & body lotion to give as a gift - I received a Neiman's catalog the other day and it had one of those perfume strips with the Lilly "Beachy" scent and I've been wanting it since then but I don't love NM these days and it was sold out on the Lilly website (anyone else think that site is confusing to navigate or everything is always sold out/unavailable?) There was a lot of talk in the blogosphere about finding it at Marshalls & TJ Maxx - I don't have the luck or the patience for that so I went to my local Lilly store last week and picked up this gift set. Every once and awhile you need the instant gratification that online shopping doesn't provide!


2 comments:

Suz said...

I just got the squeeze gift set for my birthday and LOVE it!

Mommy Pastrami said...

I am giving the Beachy set away to one lucky reader of my blog. You should enter the contest!!!