Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Paging Liz Lemon

I knew the minute I saw the cupcake pjs on 30 Rock a couple weeks ago that they were made by my very favorite pj company. I e-mailed them the next day and was told that they were currently sold out but that an order was in and would be arriving shortly because they are made in the USA! Yesterday, Jenny at The Cat's Pajamas let me know that I could go ahead and place my order and I did, immediately.

These pajamas are the BEST ever. You may think they are a little pricey but I've had a pair of the sushi pjs (which I had seen on Will & Grace or some other sitcom) for at least 7 years which I still wear weekly and they are in great shape. They have definitely paid for themselves and then some. I also have another pair which I purchased after that and they are just as nice and have held up incredibly well. So if you are in the market for pjs, head over to The Cat's Pajamas, you will NOT be disappointed!

No comments: