Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mast Brothers Chocolate


I found a great blog called Lovely Package through who else but Lynn at Paris Hotel Boutique who as a great eye for everything! I love pretty and clever packaging. They have some great looking, really original stuff on their site everyday. One particular post featured Mast Brothers Chocolate in Brooklyn. The packaging is beyond great. It reminds me of the packaging for Fresh soaps. When I would unwrap a soap to use it I would flatten it out and press it between a book because they were too beautiful to just toss in the garbage. These are just a few examples of the lovely papers they use to wrap their chocolate bars. Divine!

2 comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Oh Alyssa, what beautiful packaging!! Love those chocolates and thanks for the shout out! Lynn

Shorely Chic said...

Thanks for the lovely comment! I love love these chocolates, how nice to bring a hostess!