Thursday, January 3, 2008

Project Runway: Season Four

Who's watching this season? What do you think of it so far? Who is your favorite? I am the only one that falls asleep every week at 10:50PM and therefore missing the witty commentary of Heidi, Michael, Nina and the guest judge of the week (who they never let speak much anyway). Was that Zac Poser --- of course I meant Posen --- designer and friend to the Olsen Twins that I missed as guest judge this week?!?

Let's discuss the designers...how snarky is Christan? Hilarious. He's borderline getting on my nerves but then I just have to laugh - they have to have one of those sorts of irritatingly funny designers on every season just to keep it interesting(like Santino!). Chris is funny and doesn't even know it. I am glad they brought him back. Elisa was really too weird for words so I am glad she was auf'd last night! I can't help but like Jillian. Rami is the favorite son of the show this season hands down. I love love love Ricky there is just something about him that makes him so likable. I could do without Victorya - ugh, enough with the weird spelling - enough said. Sweet P. seems so nice but can't seem to win. Same goes for Kevin and Kit although I did love her Kit Kat top last night!


I was looking forward to last night's episode (anything involving candy!) but of course could not stay awake to see who won. I usually end up checking Bravo's website and then catch the re-run during the coming week.

I loved Chris's Hershey top but I didn't like the bottom at all.

The losing design - F-U-G-L-Y.

The winning design.

While Christan's dress wasn't my favorite it was creative and it was so funny watching him unwrap all the Reese's Peanut Butter cups!

All photos from Bravotv.com

8 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

i LOVE PR so you know I am watching! It is my only late night (thank you, Writers Strike). Anyway, Christian gets on my LAST nerve. Ugh. I just want to mute him when he comes on. I love the Ralph Lauren designer (curly head girl) and Rami (who won last night). I think they'll be the final two. Overall, I think it is a weak season of designers this year. Chris got lucky last night but I was glad to see him show some restraint with his outfit. I actually liked it! I loved last night's challenege too, though. I have been disapointed they haven't done many creative or fun challenges like this one yet this season. In seasons past they've done something like this the first challenge so I was excited for last night! P.S. Is it me or is every strapless top look the same on this show. Oh and yes, Victorya has GOT to go. She is SO RUDE!!

Preppy Mama said...

YOu are not the only one, I just can't seem to stay awake those last ten minutes either!! Its the last commercial break before the finale that gets me every time!!! I can't stand Christian, but I do think he is so talented. Ricky is my favorite. I just love him. I agree, Victorya needs to go!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Watching it, same feelings about everyone as you! I didn't gravitate towards a favorite this year (loved Austin Scarlett/1st & Laura/3rd) still searching... This week was fun and I hope they have more of these challenges.

Brilliant Asylum said...

Although I still love Project Runway, this season has been a little yawnskers. I am ready to cut the fat and get down to the final players.

a. said...

Totally agree with everyone.

I caught the re-cap last night. Elisa def. should have gone but our friend Victorya was snooty city. That face she makes - ugh!

This season seems really long - maybe it's because of the holidays and they didn't broadcast episodes. I wish they could speed it up a little!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I dug back in my blog & after the first episode I said I liked Rami, Jillian & Jack. Well, we all know Jack had to leave for medical reasons. I still like Rami & Jillian. I also like Kit & Kevin.
Christian gets on my very last nerve. I know he has some talent, but I agree with monogram momma & just want to mute him.
Totally agree with TPP about Laura & Scarlett. I think it was because they had a classic style about them, that is always timeless.
Did anyone catch Scarlett on Real Housewives of Orange County??

a. said...

I like Jillian and Rami too.

I did catch Scarlett on The Real Housewives of Orange Co. but here's what I didn't get...he acting as a consultant right? Lauri (the ditz that she is) said something like I love all the dresses he designed, insinuating that every dress she tried on was made/designed by him. We know that's not the case because they had shown the tags on some of them with the designers names.

Monogram Momma said...

Snappy Casual: I saw Scarlett on RHoOC!! I LOVE that trashy show!!